Instructions for Using the Reservation System:
We have created a how to guide which provides step by step instructions on how to use the Reservation System and sign the 2020 COVID-19 Waiver. The How to Guide can be found here. Prior to using the system for the first time we ask that you read through the below information. If you have questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All adult members must sign the HMSTC Acknowledgement of 2020 Health Protocols Waiver. Completing this waiver is mandatory – no exceptions.
- No person is permitted at HMSTC if they have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the prior two (2) weeks. No exceptions.
- The pool will be open from 9am – 8pm. HMSTC grounds are only available to members who are in good standing. No guests will be permitted at this time, even if attending with a member.
- A reservation consists of a 90 minute time slot with the exception of the last time slot which will only be 60 minutes.
- The baby pool and 2 Ft. shallow end will consist of one family per time slot. When making this reservation please select the head of household the system will not let you select multiple family members.
- When making a reservation for the main pool each member will need to be selected individually. The main pool session will consist of 20 occupants in total.
- We will have two designated Lap Lanes which will be available for up to 5 lap swimmers in total. A reservation will be required in order to use the lap lanes.
- The Deep End (Diving Well) will require a reservation. No more than 6 occupants will be allowed in the deep end at any given time.
- 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Check-in and a verbal COVID questionnaire must be completed prior to pool entry.
- Masks are mandatory when entering and checking in at the front desk they remain optional inside the facility if maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- We will not have chairs or lounge chairs available. Members may bring their own chairs.
- The following areas will not be accessible: lower picnic area, play set/playground and all grills.
- Each session has a 30-minute gap before the next session to allow for entry, exit, and cleaning
- Please be considerate of your friends and neighbors when making reservations. Everyone wants to swim, so please don’t make more than two reservations per week. The Board reserves the right to delete any reservations that exceed the 2 reservation limit. We will post updates on Facebook and Instagram if there are extra openings.
- Reservations will be audited manually using reporting in the system. You will be notified if an error was made in following the guidelines and your session(s) needed to be canceled.
- If you need to cancel a reservation please be courteous and cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time.
- In the event the pool must close due to weather we unfortunately are unable to extend or reschedule your reservation time for the same day.
- Reservations are online – walk-ups aren’t permitted.
- Bathrooms will have a 2 person capacity at all times.