Hollin Meadows Swim and Tennis Club welcomes private parties sponsored by members. The rules below have been adopted in order to ensure fairness to all members and to assist in the smooth management of the pool. The pool staff will make every attempt to comply with these rules so that all members may enjoy the facilities equally.
- Parties must be scheduled at least one week in advance by an adult member of the pool. The Operations Chair will keep a master calendar of events. Parties may be scheduled by filling out the form at the bottom of the page. The Operations Chair has final approval for party scheduling. Payment must be posted to reserve a party date and time.
- Only Official pool functions may be scheduled on Holidays. No parties will be scheduled on Friday evenings nor on weekends. Parties must be scheduled during normal hours of operation.
- For children’s parties, which include non-member children, the Operations Chair may require that the attendees listen to a review of the pool safety rules and etiquette. An adult must sign that he/she understands the rules, and an adult must supervise party activity.
- Party capacity is 20 swimmers with a maximum party size of 30 guests.
- Party fees are $150 and are payable by check at the time your reservation request is accepted.
- Party duration is limited to two hours each, and consecutive parties will not be approved. Please ensure that party guests exit the pool area within 15 minutes of the scheduled end of the party.
- Decorations are the sole responsibility of the member sponsor and must be removed at the conclusion of each party.
- The member sponsor is responsible for the over-all supervision of the party and its guests. The member sponsor is also responsible for picking up trash and placing in the waste receptacles provided and returning all pool furniture and equipment to its original location.
- Party sponsors are responsible for the safety and welfare of their guests. Guests are expected to comply with club rules and regulations. The lifeguards may halt a party at any time if the guests’ behavior is not compatible with club rules and regulations.
Party Rental Request Form
This form will be used for members to request to have parties or events at the club.